Private Class . Candle Making
This listing is good for one private candle-making class ticket at Sfingiday Austin or at your location within 5 miles of 2058 South Lamar Boulevard. (Extra travel fees may be added depending on location.) Book a private candle making class at Sfingiday for your next gathering! A minimum of 2 tickets is required for booking.
When you sign up for a private candle making class, you are booking a truly hands-on experience with a skilled candle maker.
You will work with 20+ premium, phthalate-free fragrance oils to create custom scent blends, all while learning the ins and outs of making candles. Each person will take home two customized, handmade, 100% soy wax candles.
This option is great for date nights, team building events, special occasions - like birthdays, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, graduation celebrations - or just because!
Please note that purchasing private class tickets does not guarantee your chosen date and time are available. Booking is dependent on our public class schedule as well as staff availability. If you would like to inquire about scheduling before purchasing tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested in booking for a smaller group of 2-3 people, try joining one of our upcoming scheduled classes. Find us on Eventbrite (Sfingiday) or email email@example.com for our schedule. Links are also available on our Instagram: @sfingiday. We can schedule smaller groups at any time but it depends on availability of staff and space.
If your group is larger than 8 people:
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing tickets.
- Interested in having us come to you? We are able to host larger groups at a location of your choosing (in the Austin area) for a scaled-up version of our candle making classes.
Other booking details:
- Candle making classes last approximately 1.5 hours.
- It will take approximately 30-45 minutes for your candles to solidify enough to safely travel with.
- Our shop is open 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM every day of the week. Classes booked after 6:00 PM are considered after-hours.
- It takes approximately 30-45 minutes for your candles to solidify enough to safely travel with, sometimes even longer. If you would like to book an after-hours class, you may need to pick up your candles another day.
- You and your group will receive 10% off to use in-store on the day of your class.
- We provide non-alcoholic refreshments and small snacks. BYOB is allowed, but hard liquor is not permitted.