Private Class . Perfume Making
This listing is good for one private perfume class ticket at Sfingiday Austin or at your location within 5 miles of 2058 South Lamar Boulevard. (Extra travel fees may be added depending on location.) Book a private perfume making class at Sfingiday for your next gathering! A minimum of 2 tickets is required for booking.
When you sign up for a private perfume making class, you are booking a hands-on, 100% natural perfume making journey.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of all-natural essential oils to create a custom scent blend, learning interesting facts about the history, chemistry and aromatherapy benefits of each oil along the way. Each person will take home a glass roller ball filled with their custom wearable scent mixed with a carrier oil.
This option is great for date nights, team building events, special occasions - like birthdays, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, graduation celebrations - or just because!
Please note that purchasing private class tickets does not guarantee your chosen date and time are available. Booking is dependent on our public class schedule as well as staff availability. If you would like to inquire about scheduling before purchasing tickets, please email email@example.com for more info.
If you are interested in booking for a smaller group of 2-3 people, try joining one of our upcoming scheduled classes. Find us on Eventbrite (Sfingiday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our schedule. Links are also available on our Instagram: @sfingiday. We can schedule smaller groups at any time but it depends on availability of staff and space.
If your group is larger than 8 people:
- Please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing tickets.
- Interested in having us come to you? We are able to host larger groups at a location of your choosing (in the Austin area) for a scaled-up version of our candle making classes.
Other booking details:
- Perfume making classes last approximately 1.5 hours.
- Our shop is open 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM every day of the week. After-hour classes may be available, too.
- You and your group will receive 10% off to use in-store on the day of your class.
- We provide non-alcoholic refreshments and small snacks. BYOB is allowed, but hard liquor is not permitted.